Need clinical cases or reports to use in your teaching? Look no further.
If you need assistance logging into subscribed resources from off campus, or finding the specific case studies you need, please email email@example.com.
eBooks and Online Case Report Collections
Clinical Cases in Eye Care (eBook, 2019 -- unlimited concurrent users and DRM free: users can save/download/print unlimited pages)
Journals with Case Reports
How to Search PubMed for Case Reports
There is an easy way to search PubMed to find clinical case reports in your area of interest.
- First navigate to PubMed and search for your topic. (Please note that, in order to access the full text of content to which NECO subscribes, you will need to either use the aforementioned link or the link on our home page, or add LibKey Nomad to your Chrome browser).
- When you are on the results screen, click Article types at the top of the left-most column, then click Customize...
- You will see a pop-up menu of different article types. Check the Case Reports box, and click Show.
- Go back to "Article types," and click Case Reports again. You will now see that the results have been filtered to show only case reports.
- To narrow your results further: go back to the left column, and under Publication dates choose "5 years."
- If you have trouble accessing full text, or it is not available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.