Borrow iPads, Chargers, & Other Technology
The following items are available to borrow from the NECO Library Service Desk for six hours at a time.
Please see Borrow Materials for further details.
- Power Adapters/Chargers
- Apple MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (45w)
- Apple MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (85w)
- Charger for MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Apple MagSafe Power Adapter (60w)
- Charger for MacBook and 13-in MacBook Pro
- Apple USB-C Power Adapter (29w)
- Charger for any USB-C device, including MacBook with USB-C port
- Apple 30 Pin to USB Charger
- Charger for early-model iPods, iPhones, and iPads
- Apple Lightning to USB Charger
- Charger for later-model iPods, iPhones, and iPads
- Micro USB to USB Charger
- Charges various devices with a micro USB port
- USB-C Charger
- Charges various devices with a USB-C port
- Display Adapters
- Apple Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt) to VGA Adapter
- Connects most MacBooks to most projectors
- Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Connects iPhones and iPads to HDMI-equipped projector, TV, or other display media. Requires HDMI cable
- Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- Connects USB-C MacBooks to HDMI-equipped projector, TV, or other display media. Requires HDMI cable
- HDMI to VGA Adapter
- Connects PC laptop with HDMI outputs to most projectors
- Micro HDMI to VGA Adapter
- Connects some PC tablets to most projectors
- Miscellaneous Adapters
- USB to Ethernet (RJ-45) Adapter
- Connects a laptop without an ethernet port to a network jack
- iPad Minis
- There are five iPad Minis available, all of which are equipped with ExamSoft and a selection of low vision apps.
- iPad Minis must be returned to a library staff member. iPads returned to the library via the bookdrop are subject to a $10 overnight fee.
- Bluetooth Keyboards
- The newest addition to the Library's technology collection. The keyboards can be paired with any Bluetooth-equipped device, and work well with the iPad Minis.
- Laptops (by arrangement only)
- Laptops are available to borrow on a long-term basis for students in extraordinary circumstances only.
- Please contact Heather (email@example.com, 617-587-5579) if you feel you need to borrow a laptop from the library.
SERVICE DESK HOURS
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
STUDY SPACE HOURS
Monday - Friday
6:30 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm